Friday, November 17, 2006

Travels

Well thanks for the reminder 008. I have just not found the time to update this blog. I will add the last few months soon. - The DJ and Matt - fishing trip Lugano - Las Vegas - UK- Severn Beach ( A world of its own!) - Las Vegas - Las Vegas.

No pictures of the strip this time, just to busy at the conference but anyway here are a few shots.

Our G2E Booth - after set up!

A little boring but a new slot game called RAGING ROOSTERS. When you get the Bonus round you choose your rooster (From Sumo rooster to Ninja Rooster, and take on your opponent Rooster.. Really cool.

View from back of the Hotel, off the strip but youcan see the Strat in the distance.

I am back here again in a week so will try this time to get some cool pictures of the strip and publish them. Just off to the Airport to go home so will tidy up this post later!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see an update on the blog mate. I think we need to take a trip out there to test this new rooster game. I won't believe it until I see it.

By the way that iview display looks awesome. Very clean and professional yet so eye catching.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Had wondered where in the world you'd got to!