Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back In Hong Kong after so many years....

On route to Hong Kong this morning via High speed turbo jet Boeing ferry.


A Few points of interest from the outer islands on route to Hong Kong Harbour.












After a short but usual Frantic trip on the MTR(Subway) finally arived at Wan Chai, where I am staying, time for a quick shower and off into the City.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pretty interesting trip into Hong Kong. It has now being added to my list of things to do.

Anonymous said...

Hey, 008 we will have to go to the Bottoms up club together. Name the Bond movie in which it was featured! I also have some new upmarket clothes for you which you will need when we go there!

Just met with Michael and hit a few bars in Soho, now getting ready for the early flight tommorow.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I am thinking possibly Licence to Kill?

Anonymous said...

Nope..... Go for Gold.

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic, who ever designed the city structure it looks amazing... almost like a video game.
take care
Megs

Anonymous said...

Man with a Golden Gun...

Anonymous said...

Ok I know you are in Vegas at the moment so we would all like to see some pics from the strip!!