Back in Africa after so many years and staying with some very dear friends DJ and Kelly. We have a very busy but fantastic schedule ahead of us and every day brings something New and Exciting. As an opening picture, something I though I would never see.......So many more pictures to add when I get time, Rhino up close and personal, Lions, Leopard and Kay taking on a tiger and a lion!.

And of course we could not leave out the Lion I was playing with, Kay hopes she can move yup to the big guys later on in the trip!
3 comments:
I AM SOO JEALOUS :) that is such a awsome picture :) Do you think Snickers would like your new pet cat? Good for you Kay for not getting bit like a certain husband of yours so many years ago :) Im glad you guys are having a great time looks amazing! Take care, Megs
ps, Id like to go visit your friends to do some recordings, could you email Phil or myself the contact number? Thanks a bunch Enjoy the rest of your vacation!
Wow sounds like you guys are having a great time. Mum you sounded so excited on the phone. Glad that you are enjoying yourself and you havn't been bit by a lion or anything. Keep the photos and the updates coming Dad. Love to read them. Cheers.
I wanna hold a tigger too!
Post a Comment