Surprisingly, the Rhino park were these pictures were taken is only about 60 minutes from Johannesburg and gives you a good feel for the African bush. Although we are off on Monday to a reserve close to the borders of Botswana and Zimbabwe, with the opportunity to take a cable car across the Limpopo river into Botswana. These pictures speak for themselves. Africa at its best!As you can see our good friend DJ, showed us how it should be done, and Kelly for some totally unknown reason, crawled into the tunnel with the Lions.. Not to be outdone by DJ I guess. From my perspective I just couldn't find a good reason for climbing into a tunnel full of Lions.. Must be a Kelly thing?


2 comments:
I WANT ONE :)!!!! Wow how many times can I tell you how jealous I am of you guys right now! I cant believe the tigers let you get that close to them :) If you can, stuff one in your suitcase and bring him home for me :) ill pick him up in july :)
take care
Megs
Awesome photos yet again guys. I second megs comment about bringin one back. I am sure mum would love to have a new pet cat.
Post a Comment