

Another remarkable experiance at place called Lesedi from "Ke Bona Lesedi" meaning I see the light. It provides you with an introduction into some of the African cultures - Zulu, Basotho, Xhosa and Pedi., as well as some of the history of the Nation. You can tour each of the cultural villages and you are also treated to a variety of African Dance and music........
7 comments:
Just caught up with all your photos and experiences, just wonderful and what an wonderful opportunity.
Abbie wants her Wompum back
I hope you took video of some African Dancing......How many pics have you taken now?
Tell Abbie, 2 wompums will be on their way back to her shortly. However there will be a short stop in Paris for some shopping for them.
You had to do the rain dance didnt you.... Its been raining spirits over here!
Can't wait to see all of the photos!!
And just to welcome you home - in case you miss the wilds of Africa, I've let the grass in the front yard grow extra long just for you. I thought it might lessen the blow of coming back. Thoughtful aren't I?
Thanks Dibbs!!!! I really appreciate it. Hey Real Macoy. We already miss you all. Thanks for everything. Tell the folks we are in London and leaving tonight. Will email tommorow. Take Care and look after the Mad Dog!
Thanks Dibbs!!!! I really appreciate it. Hey Real Macoy. We already miss you all. Thanks for everything. Tell the folks we are in London and leaving tonight. Will email tommorow. Take Care and look after the Mad Dog!
Post a Comment