Thursday, April 13, 2006

Number 7

Jumping themes, elevenses themes, random event themes. What about the mysterious number 7 events so often missed in other blogs. Dawn managed to identify Canadian Tree #7 during a Christmas Day outing.








And Philip serendipitously finds the famous San Francisco door #7, while cycling around the bay.(With some help from his imaginary friend)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE JELLY BELLY

Anonymous said...

Hmm seems as Phil is cheating on me with a Jelly Belly, what is it with guys and food anyway? HEH ahh well, atleast the grand children will turn out to be tasty treats for the whole family to enjoy!
:)
Megs

Anonymous said...

Jelly Belly loves Phil!

Dawn said...

Dad, you appear to have lost the 7 theme and adopted a jelly belly love-in sort of theme.

I love my tree? ....

Dawn said...

I also love the "Help Wanted" sign that (coincidentally?)appears above Philip's head.

Anonymous said...

such a well placed sign........its so true....