Sunday, April 02, 2006

Memorable visits


Such a rare event when the 3 brothers all manage to get together, its worth documenting., the first Ski trip only took us 40 odd years! (Jan 2004) . Jan 2007 for a repeat and more challenging hills?


And Keith with family (July 2005) and they did it all on this trip. (Well South West Ontario anyway), but a good start. We expect them back soon! The boat needs another service Keith.

7 comments:

Phil said...

Yea great times on the ski hills. Perhaps next time all you boys on ski's will take up a real mans sport and try strapping a snowboard on your feet.

Anonymous said...

Maybe 008, but you are never around to teach me!. Perhaps this year in between missions.

Anonymous said...

Why am I never invited to these events? Get your son out of my country, and don't come back!

Anonymous said...

Tony has one bad attitude... I think you should get Phil out of Engle-land though, just in case.

Anonymous said...

Tony,

Many thanks for your input here but you really should get your facts straight for a change. First of all if you remember Cherie wouldn't let you out ,and "Your" country. Do I have to remind you were you were born!!!! Next door to me in fact.

Dawn said...

Dad, I'm impressed! A few weeks in and you've already attracted such high profile readers.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO, I can finally sign now :), I really like how you put the pictures in, definatly makes for a better read :) I lack imagionation now that I british haha jk! See you guys soon :)