Any more Picts you can take yourselves Kid's. Seriously contemplating Christmas here?
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
And over to HK
A quick trip over by Boeing Jet Boat and back in Hong Kong again for a little R&R. Met up with Cousin in law Debbie after 15 years or so, so it was great to sit in a bar in Soho and catch up!
There are so many silly signage opportunities in Hong Kong this is one of my Favorites!. These folks certainly take every opportunity to have fun!!!!
More great modern Architecture, below is the Lippo building. Designed by an Australian Architect the design was inspired by Koala's climbing trees.. So I have been told!
I guess only Banks and Insurance companies can afford to create offices like this!
And a few random shots while strolling through Wan Chai and Soho areas.
Stopped to bargain for some Chinese Lanterns with Debbie... Just because.
You just have to love the curious mix of the Ultra Modern and the places where time has stood still for 100 Years,,,,,,,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Loving that Lippo building. A lot nicer than the gerken in London I think. I will just have to go over and see it for myself. I am up for a Hong Kong Christmas!!! Let me know.
Fantastic buildings Martin. I think I'm going to have to come over to HK on one of your trips some time - looks awesome.
Cheers, Brad
Time for an update I think!
Post a Comment