Friends, Travels, Comments and other Stuff that life is made of.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
2006 in Algonquin - 2007 in Niagara
The long way home from Ottawa via Algonquin to prepare for the New Year! Overnight at the Rocky Mountain Inn, and an early morning start and SNOW!
A treat for the Kids.. Algonquin in Winter...Quite a change from the African Climate.
Joined by Dibbs and Brad for an very wet evening in Niagara to bring in the New Year.
Happy New Year Mum and Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome pics Dad. At least I get to see some real snow this year even if it is only in pictures.
Did you see all the sharks at the rainforest cafe. I used to stop in there every time I was in the falls just to check them out. Only had a meal once or twice though. So expensive!!!
2 comments:
Awesome pics Dad. At least I get to see some real snow this year even if it is only in pictures.
Did you see all the sharks at the rainforest cafe. I used to stop in there every time I was in the falls just to check them out. Only had a meal once or twice though. So expensive!!!
They are good pics - sorry we didn't stick around for the Rainforest Cafe!
Post a Comment