Monday, November 27, 2006

Moving In!

We have skipped the actually travelling part, as the 401 and 407, really is not that much differant from the M25 , M4....

Arrival: This is D&B's new Pad! With its own Garage.... Hmm a warm place to store the MG this year?


While everyone else is struggling with Bed's , Sofa's and enough furniture for 3 Houses, Dibbs takes time to figure our just where this coat should go.









Thinks!!! With a bit of work this room would be a good place to re build the MG Engine and Gear Box, without messing up my own house!














Dibbs African Office....After buying the house it could be the closest she gets for awhile!

Nicely done Guys, But I think the legs are supposed to face down... Check the instructions again!

And finally done....alone in their new castle.. D&B take time out to reflect....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks really good guys. Its such....a...um... shame that I couldn't help with the move. But don't worry I definitely help with the consuming a few drinks at a house party this christmas!!!

Oh and I probably won't help with the clean up though. Places to go people to see.....you know how it is.

Anonymous said...

Hey 008 Did you check out the Towel rail!, I think we could do a number on that eh!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea no kidding. Once we are done with it they won't know what hit em!