Monday, June 12, 2006

Rain Day in China

Across the Border in Zhu Hai. City of eternal shopping! See next shot.






You can pretty much buy ANYThing here, and have surgery done (While you wait......) This picture doesn't do it justice, it would probably take you 3 days to see and shop the entire area. Has to be the largest underground market in the world, unless anyone knows otherwise.


I have no idea who this Cat is... or what he is saying!!!!! Taken by the cultural museum, which is definitely worth the visit.






Random shots including the new Wynn Casino......

And More...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few things I have to see in there. Perhaps you will need some company on your next trip out there. hahahaha. Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back to Canada. Everything is going well here. We are off to London next weekend with Jon and we get to see Ann, Andy, and the kids this week which is exciting. Talk to you soon

Anonymous said...

hmm do you ever stop travelling :) It doesnt look as cosy as your hotel room but I guess you need to expierence everything.
Take care
Megs

Dawn said...

Great photos Dad. I love the hotel room!!